High Pressure Centrifugal Air Compressors
Our fleet of reliable and efficient integrally geared multistage centrifugal compressors are designed to provide oil-free compressed air or nitrogen, for indoor or outdoor installations in both hazardous and non-hazardous areas. Our units are designed as fully packaged skid including an airend, electric driver, motor starter, a state-of-the-art control panel with the latest OEM microprocessor or A-B PLC, an integral cooling system and a self-contained lubrication systems; all mounted on a common fabricated steel baseplate.
Our packages are fully rentalized in one of three formats including: Heavy Open Frame Baseplate, Containerized (20’ ISO), and Trailer Mounted.
Key enhancements are integrated into the package design to ensure both reliable operation and flexibility with installation, including:
- Reinforced Rigid Steel Baseframe with Integral Lift Points
- Outdoor Modified, NEMA 4 Rated Electrics
- Job Specific High Efficiency Drive Motor
- Integrated Connections of 480V Control Power with Disconnect, Instrument/Seal Air, Single Point Cooling Water
- Integral Motor Starter (FV and Soft-Start)
- Piped and Mounted By-Pass Valve
- High Efficiency Inlet Air Filter
Our centrifugal compressors are 3rd party certified to deliver ISO Class 0 oil-free air that may be required for critical processes and environments with excellent energy efficiency. ISO 8573-1: 2010 Class 0 specifies air quality standards for critical manufacturing processes within the Petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, textile and electronics industries. It is the most stringent class of air quality standards, covering oil contamination in aerosol, vapor and liquid forms.